What is an Arch Post Swing Set?
Arch swing sets are most commonly purchased because of their appealing style and design. They are the sleek, newest generation of the bipods and tripods of old. Made of varying pipe diameters, these heavy duty swing sets are as architecturally sound as swing sets get! The basic structural premise is founded on the two large arch-shaped solid posts, which together support the swing beam. The superior construction of the arch swing set is in high demand in the commercial swing set industry, as it is hardy and secure but still sleek enough to compliment nearly every new or existing playground equipment.
Quality & Durability of Our Arch Swing Sets
All of our arch swingsets have been tested for strength and durability and meet or exceed all safety requirements for commercial playground applications and have a maximum weight limit of 125lbs per swing seat! The arch post swing set features heavy duty galvanized steel construction which allows for years of maintenance free swinging.
Custom Options for the Arch Post Swing Set
- Custom Swing Set Size - The basic arch swing comes standard with 2 seats. This is called "1-Bay". To add more seats, you can add-a-bay which adds 2 seats at a time, per bay.
- Custom Post Sizes - Variety of O.D. size options in steel pipe, means more affordable solutions available to meet your needs.
- Custom Swing Beam Height - Arch swings typically measure 8 ft high, but can be custom-built to stand 10 ft or taller.
- Custom Swing Set Color: The arch post swings we offer are each custom powder-coated with your choice of one of dozens of colors. Customized powder-coating means our arch swing set can fit right into the look of your existing school or church playground.
Swing Seats Define The Swing Set Usability
The available custom swing set seat options is where your choices really take off! The arch swing comes with or without swing seats so you can "build" your arch swingset to be exactly how you want it. Mix and match any of the options below.
- Choose your swing seat colors from red, yellow, green, blue, black or tan.
- Choose from standard belt seats, steel-core belt seats, flat swing seats, half bucket toddler swing seats, full bucket infant swing seats, and more!
- Choose chain types from standard galvanized 4/0 links, half-coated (36") plastisol dipped chains, fully coated plastisol dipped chains with s-hooks, or clear plastic sleeve-coated chains.
- Choose standard stamped steel swing hangers or upgrade to ductile iron swing hangers, with standard s-hooks, or clevis connectors.
- Choose the size, shape, color and number of swing mats.
Too many decisions to make? The standard arch swing set is equipped with vandalism resistant, cut-proof belt seats, galvanized connectors, galvanized chain, and unpainted stamped steel swing hangers.