For most of us, it is a challenge to find affordable, commercial-grade park equipment especially when we are on time constraints coupled with budget restrictions. Custom Playground Equipment understands and empathizes with your search for quality park and site amenities that fit your needs perfectly. That's why we are here to make your purchasing process go as smoothly as possible. With our diverse selection of classic park equipment offerings, we hope to provide you with just what your organization is looking for and delivering your order quickly and accurately so you can shift your attention to the larger focuses of your organization and leave your park equipment needs to us.
As professionals in the commercial park equipment industry, we can effectively and efficiently aid in your buying decisions and see the whole process through, ensuring that you are both pleased and underwhelmed at the amount of oversight needed of you. We are here to take care of your park equipment needs and are happy to help by way of answering questions, getting you quick quotes so you can present information to your decision-making boards in a quick, easy manner. Yes, we get that the processes involved within your organization can seem cumbersome, but with our understanding comes expertise that is sure to help you along the way. We either actively provide or can access exactly the products you need to complete your new project or to repair, replace or improve your existing park equipment needs.
Selecting Proper Park Furniture
Beyond affordability, availability and usability, your ideal site furnishings should meet or exceed a few simple criteria. Look for park equipment that will provide the best return on your financial investment. This may seem obvious, but your investment goes beyond just the initial dollars investment. Think lowest maintenance, highest quality and longest lasting and then you have a clear understanding of your best investment. Custom playground equipment understands and has already considered these critical elements of park furniture purchasing and offers only the highest quality products in keeping with these buyer investment guidelines. So you can be sure that the park and site furnishings offered are made of durable, commercial-grade materials and are designed to withstand the use and abuse that you have in mind when incorporated into your facility grounds.
Our park equipment, park benches, picnic tables, etc. are all constructed of durable materials that are:
- Designed specifically for commercial use
- Flexible in installation options to meet your organization's specific needs
- Resistant to weather, vandalism, corrosion and rusting
- Require little to no upkeep or repairs such as repainting, tightening screws, etc.
- Covered by factory warranty against problematic defects
- Easily self-installed with clear, accurate assembly instructions
- Made to order to your exact specifications, complete with customizations or logos, if you so choose.
Park & Site Furnishings
Furnishing your community center or public park is a bit of an art. Although it might seem like you can just throw a bench here and there and a few trash cans, there is actually more to consider than the aesthetics of buying attractive park furniture. The commercial seating options and strategic placement of trash receptacles is integral in creating an easy to maintain community environment. An effectively furnished park setting provides a highly streamlined and functional park experience by accomplishing the following:
- Trash can placement subtly encourages park goers to take personal responsibility for their litter without necessitating employing groundsmen to literally police high traffic areas.
- Ample park seating located in highest traffic areas actually complimenting (and in no way hindering) the natural flow of pedestrian traffic.
- A high-traffic and well-lit areas are best for bench placement to promote proper use while also deterring mischievous patrons from abusing the privilege of your complimentary park furniture offerings, thus keeping both your patrons and your park furniture safe.
- Park furniture is available in complementary furniture pieces because it is most often utilized by patrons in tandem and should, therefore, be located in close proximity.
Helpful Hint: Arranging a trash receptacle beside each park bench and picnic table is considered an industry best practice for park furniture placement.
- Consider each bench area as a miniature oasis or retreat and locate your park furnishings accordingly. Look for main attractions, games or activities, shaded areas, attractive views, etc. when establishing your community seating "mini sanctuaries".
Park Playground Equipment
What do we mean when we say "park playground equipment"? Typically, the park playground is going to be a play structure that accommodates children ranging from toddlers up to age twelve. We have several playground structures that cater to this crowd specifically because we know that not every park or community center can afford to provide a preschool playground as well as an additional playground for the elementary school aged children. The result is a universal playground that can be used by children of a wider range of ages and abilities.
Custom Playground Equipment also recognizes that unlike school playgrounds, park playgrounds require significantly more public seating options, as most children are accompanied by his or her own adult which significantly increases the need for park furniture near the playground. Our reps are expertly trained in aiding parks in selecting the proper equipment both for the playful youth, as well as their adult spectator counterparts. Call us today for a free quote on the park playground equipment of your choice or to shoot us a few questions during your search for the perfect park playground furnishings.